WELCOME TO ICF SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA COACHES
Building a Stronger Future Together
Community, Collaboration, Content
- Provide a thriving community of greater than 850 talented coaches whose skills range from life and wellness to leadership and executive coaching.
- Facilitate monthly networking with coaches who are solopreneurs, small to medium business owners, and partners to Fortune Corporations.
- Foster safe spaces to share stories, experiences, and skills while improving your sphere of impact.
- Offer opportunities for pro bono coaching opportunities where we work together to spread the experience of coaching more broadly.
- Continuously strive to enhance your skills and knowledge through bimonthly excellent and relevant programming that sets the course for the future of coaching.
- Provide monthly events, learning about diverse people and cultures.
We are the “go-to place” for building your knowledge and skills while exploring the evolving state of coaching.
Coaches Corner - What are the takeaways of coaching through a pandemic - what is the story we can tell?
Join SFBAC President Rosalind Franklin for a back-and-forth discussion about lessons we are taking away from the pandemic
Join Jackie Appleby for an interactive workshop about implementing a systems strategy that will help you work smarter