Events & Programs
Culture Coaching & Culture Action Planning
Culture Coaching & Culture Action Planning: the missing link in executive coaching
In this session, participants will learn about Culture Coaching and associated tools as a strategic approach to executive team leadership (as contrasted to coaching as solely a learning tactic).
Learn how strategy, culture and influence create a strong framework in executive coaching and expand your acumen and toolkit to work with executives and executive leadership teams – who need to own, promote, and influence culture- in order to help both people and entities achieve their very best. Lean into ICF competencies 7, Evokes Awareness and 8, Facilitates Client Growth, in a whole new way.
• Learn what culture coaching is
• Be able to articulate how the combination of strategy, culture and influence creates a strong framework in executive coaching,
• Know how to bring in culture coaching to strengthen your executive coaching practice and impact,
• Gain insight into how survey data is effectively used for creating a transformational action plan in organizations, including the types and value of culture survey tools
• Explore how to utilize available tools such as the Maslow Culture Action Plan template, From/To analysis sheet, and/or an action planning template linked to coaching competencies rather than a typical SMART goal analysis when working with teams to create awareness, plans and accountability.
CCEU'S approved for 1.0 Core Competencies and 0.5 Resource Development
Timothy Tiryaki (PCC, MEd, Ph.D. Candidate) is passionate about the intersection of organizational culture & coaching. With vast experience in marketing, sales, and HR at large organizations such as Procter & Gamble, Intel and Index Group, he has coached C-level leaders and taught at universities and learning centers. He is the CEO and founder of Maslow Centre for Executive Leadership and is a Ph.D. candidate on building a culture of coaching for 21st-century organizations.