Events & Programs
High Performance Team Coaching in a Virtual Environment - Effective virtual tool use, methodology and expert insights
In this highly interactive session, we will look at 6 critical relational dynamics and several key project planning dynamics that can open wide the online doorway to team spirit
There will be quick dips into experiencing some key team-organizing dynamics and important tools. The focus is on showing critical underpinnings and dynamics for effective online teams to develop well. Practical tools will be demonstrated and outlined.
- Gain insight into some of the online methods that assist to create the conditions for effective dialogue virtually
- Explore methods to develop commitment to follow-through
- Dive into practices that create trust. This means people move from professional politeness to engagement and enjoyment.
- Discover how to use key methods to maintain your online facilitative focus on different kinds of team structures, optimizing team flexibility.
- Explore and practice applying questioning systems that optimize online team creativity and innovation and
- Have an opportunity to “pick the brain” of a team coach expert.
The magic of great teams creates the blood and sinew of the organizational body. Re-energizing teams online for the new frontier is a vital organizational dynamic.
Approved for 1.0 Core Competencies and .5 Resource CCEU's
Marilyn Atkinson is the Founder of Erickson Coaching International and originator of the comprehensive, Solution-Focused Coaching model, which has actively contributed to the worldwide expansion of Solution-Focused coaching.
A PCC coach with the ICF, Marilyn has developed many coach training programs for global companies, including SAP and Telenor. As a Solution-Focused team coaching developer, she has specialized in specific methods to accelerate corporate team engagement, online and onsite. Marilyn travels the world working with teams and is a recognized leader in the field of Team CoachingRegister Now