Events & Programs
Harnessing your coaching skills to create transformational presentations
While speaking is one of the most effective ways to:
- attract the right clients to your business,
- position yourself as a thought leader, and
- make a big impact in the world,
Most coaches who speak live or online are following tired formulas for how to present (and sell) and are positioning themselves as experts at the expense of showing off their coaching skills vs. winning business.
In this dynamic, interactive presentation participants will walk away able to:
- Develop live and virtual presentations that demonstrate their coaching acumen and create breakthroughs for audience members
- Integrate the core coaching competencies of creating intimacy and trust, coaching presence, creating awareness, direct communication, and powerful questioning into their speaking
- Sculpt and deliver powerful calls to action that guide raving fans into individual and organizational coaching clients, and
- Create pitches for virtual and in-person speaking opportunities that make event organizers say YES!
CCEU's available -.5 Core Competances, 1.0 Resource Development
Alexia Vernon is the author of Step into Your Moxie: Amplify Your Voice, Visibility, and Influence in the World.
Branded a “Moxie Maven” by President Obama’s White House Office of Public Engagement for her unique and effective approach to communication and leadership development, Alexia is a sought-after speaking and business coach to coaches, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, and change-makers who want to spread their ideas, positively impact people’s lives, grow their businesses, and advance their thought leadership.
Alexia has also delivered transformational keynotes and experiential corporate training for Fortune 500 companies, college campuses, professional associations, the United Nations, and contributed to media including CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Forbes.com, Inc.com, European Business Review, and Women’s Health Magazine. Alexia is the creator of the Spotlight speaking community. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada and is a former ICF Nevada Chapter president.Register Now