LEADERSHIP - Mini Habits: A Small Tool for Big Success
Please note this program will now be administered as a webinar
Come learn concrete strategies and habit-building systems that will de-mystify why habit-building and behavior change are so hard, and how you can help your clients overcome their internal obstacles. Just like learning how to play the piano, learning how to form positive habits is a skill set that can be learned.
In this highly interactive and experiential session, you'll discover:
- Why the key to knocking out habits is building them sequentially, not simultaneously
• How to use proven methods like "habit stacking" and "habit tracking" to make or break any habit
• Why keeping your client motivated is easy with one small tweak
• How motivation often follows action, rather than preceding it
• How making habits “stupid small” can be the game-changer you and your coaching client have been looking for
Join us and you will walk away with everything you need to help your clients know how to start making measurable change.
CCEU's 1.5-pending ICF approval
James Garrett is a brain coach, brainhacker, and founder of Brain by Design. He’s spoken on stages ranging from Harvard to TEDx and his work has been featured by The New York Times, Fast Company, and Harvard Business Review. He spent years doing research with some of the best psychologists in the world at Columbia, Tufts, and Yale. He's a content creator and course builder and his course on the science of coaching has been rated as one of the best courses for coaches and is currently certified by ICF for continuing coach education units. He also built one of the only brain-based positive psychology curricula in the Middle East and trained thousands of Arab youth in partnership with Queen Rania of Jordan. He exemplifies a rare combination of scientist, trainer, entrepreneur, and coach.
$50.00 SFBAC MEMBER
$55.00 after 12:00 am March 8
$45.00 Earlybird rate before January 12
$55.00 Non Member