Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
January Monthly Meeting "Making it Real"
Making it Real
American Bookbinders Museum
355 Clementina Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Please plan on joining us at a special networking event – “Making it Real.” This will be a great opportunity to act on your New Year’s resolution to take your business to the next level. Here you will bring your business development ideas and make it real with the assistance of your fellow chapter members–developing/refining your action plan, identifying support resources, and finding an accountability partner. This is a great way to tap into the collective wisdom of our chapter and make some new networking contacts.It promises to be a productive and fun meeting!
Bookbinders Museum website: Bookbinders Museum
Note: The Museum’s front entrance is at 355 Clementina Street (enter from 5th Street).The ICF meeting will take place in the back of the space, near Folsom Street. There is a private entrance to the space at 854 Folsom Street and attendees are encouraged to enter from Folsom Street. Both entrances will be open.
- SFMTA Fifth & Mission Parking Garage 833 Mission St. (between Fifth and Fourth)
- SFMOMA Garage 147 Minna St. (between Third and New Montgomery)
- Hearst Parking Center 45 Third St. (between Mission and Market)
- Ace Parking 322 Tehama St. (between Howard and Folsom)
- AC Transit/Golden Gate Transit/SamTrans Transbay Terminal at First and Mission Streets
- Caltrain Fourth and Townsend St. station
- BART Montgomery or Powell St. station
- Muni Metro Mongtomery or Powell St. station serves J-Church, KT-Ingleside/Third St., L-Taraval, M-Oceanview and N-Judah lines
- Muni Bus Routes 8-Bayshore, 14-Mission, 27-Bryant, 30-Stockton, 45-Union/Stockton
Monthly Chapter Gatherings
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)