Welcome to ICF San Francisco Bay Area Coaches
We're a chartered chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF), the largest worldwide resource for business and personal coaches.
We're the home base for professional coaches and coaching in the San Francisco Bay Area...
We meet monthly at Impact Hub SF in downtown San Francisco and we live stream our meetings to subscribers from all over the world who join us virtually for our monthly speaker series. Find out more at Virtual Programs Subscriptions.
May Monthly Meeting Featuring Dr. Joel Kreisberg
Coaching and Healing:
How coaching impacts health and wellness
American Bookbinders Museum
355 Clementina Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 6:30 to 9:00 pm
The growth of coaching in the field of medicine and health care is staggering. Engaging client’s health and wellness with coaching models has found its way into universities, hospital systems, as research shows its effectiveness in reducing symptoms and increasing client satisfaction. Join Dr. Joel Kreisberg as he guides you through the core principles of Narrative Health Coaching.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How narrative healing works in a coaching setting
- How to engage clients in broadening their focus to health related issues
- How to create and work with healing topics using a developmental model of coaching
- Where and how you can find opportunities for working as a coach in the healthcare industry
- Current research supporting the effectiveness in coaching for common health conditions
About Dr. Kreisberg, DC, PCC
Dr. Kreisberg’s commitment to transforming health begins with individuals and extends to organizations and society as a whole. Through his 28 years of experience as an integrative physician, he has learned to recognize the healing potential in everyday actions and exchanges. Using natural systems, focused awareness and fundamental life energy, he uses narrative health coaching to guide others to wholeness with greater resilience. Dr. Kreisberg is the Executive Director of the Teleosis Institute, a school of Coaching and Narrative Healing. He is the co-author of Coaching and Healing: Transcending the Illness Narrative. Learn more at: www.teleosis.org
Click HERE to register
CCEU Credits 1.5
Some Details about our new location:
Bookbinders Museum website: Bookbinders Museum
Note: The Museum’s front entrance is at 355 Clementina Street (enter from 5th Street). The ICF meeting will take place in the back of the space, near Folsom Street. There is a private entrance to the space at 854 Folsom Street and attendees are encouraged to enter from Folsom Street. Both entrances will be open.
- SFMTA Fifth & Mission Parking Garage 833 Mission St. (between Fifth and Fourth)
- SFMOMA Garage 147 Minna St. (between Third and New Montgomery)
- Hearst Parking Center 45 Third St. (between Mission and Market)
- Ace Parking 322 Tehama St. (between Howard and Folsom)
- AC Transit/Golden Gate Transit/SamTrans Transbay Terminal at First and Mission Streets
- Caltrain Fourth and Townsend St. station
- BART Montgomery or Powell St. station
- Muni Metro Mongtomery or Powell St. station serves J-Church, KT-Ingleside/Third St., L-Taraval, M-Oceanview and N-Judah lines
- Muni Bus Routes 8-Bayshore, 14-Mission, 27-Bryant, 30-Stockton, 45-Union/Stockton